- Oysters on the half shell - apple-pink peppercorn mignonette
- House made duck prosciutto salad - date puree, toasted oregon hazelnuts, endive, smoked oregonzola
- Pea tendril salad - lemon ricotta, pickled ramp, radish, oranges
- Crudo of hamachi - grapefruit-green peppercorn vinaigrette, shaved fennel, radish, orange
- Crab salad - fava beans, English peas, cucumber noodles, caviar
- Sweet corn bisque - maitake mushrooms and scallops with brown butter and truffle foam
- Lorinon Rioja Reserva 2003
- Bacon wrapped braised pork belly - pickled spring onions, chorizo, lentil-parmesan vinaigrette
- Foie gras mousse - blood orange pistachio moutarda
- Sauteed Alaskan halibut - poached shrimp, chickpeas, asparagus, green garlic broth
- Pan roasted sea scallops - spring vegetable-farro risotto, shaved asparagus salad, crispy sage leaf
- Roasted spring lamb chops - confit artichokes, garlic puree, goat cheese gnocchi, lam jus
- Roasted palmetto squab - stuffed with foie gras, bacon-wrapped with a barley-turmeric vinaigrette
- Flight of ice creams - salted caramel, Dutch chocolate with toffee crumbles, mint chocolate chip, dulce de leche
- Chocolate peanut butter mousse with caramelized bananas
- New York cheesecake - balsamic roasted strawberries and hazelnut scone
Big thanks to Chef Jack Yoss, Sous Chef Arturo, Sommelier Erica Landon, Pastry Chef Jeff McCarthy, mixologist Kelley Swensen, Didier, Meghan and all the staff at Ten 01 for making it a special, wonderful evening.
My favorites were the halibut, scallops, foie mousse, corn bisque, hamachi crudo and ALL the desserts. Seriously, I'm not much of a dessert person, but I ate all of mine and most of Bf's.
Funny: my notes on the sweet corn bisque say it includes "scappol". That's one way to spell scallop..