Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bunk Sandwiches


Brian and I finally made it in a few weeks ago and have now been twice.

First visit:
Meatball Parmigiano Hero

Italian Cured Meats with Provolone & Hot Peppers
Second Visit (cell phone pics)
Pork Belly Cubano


Roast Beef with Sweet Onions & Horseradish


Brian likes the Meatball and the Roast Beef the best. I liked the Cubano (it was all about the bread) and the Italian Meats.

It's a little spendy ($8-$9) per sandwich, but with this creativity and quality, we will make this a regular stop.

Bunk Sandwiches
621 SE Morrison
503-477-9515

Open Monday - Saturday 8-3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those look so good!!!
My girl would call those "Lambie Sandwiches". You know how much I love big sub sandwiches.

mrs oh said...

yum, yum. that bread with the pork belly does look delicious!

and you're right on. boiled meat is not so great.

bb said...

I love bunk. seems like a place that's been around for years. But I have to say I prefer the Garden State meatball hero. Anything porky at Bunk rocks!